What's New?

Before I get to the new products, I would like to share some pictures from the Photo Puzzle class we had tonight. Although it lasted longer than expected, the puzzles turned out great. Everyone had great ideas on how to personalize them.



It is always fun for me to teach classes, so I hope you will join us for one soon.
Kathey has gotten in a lot of new products lately. Check out this new Paper Tagger. Use it to attach tags, even photos, to your pages.

Here is a Valentine garland I made using the new Bo Bunny Valentine papers. Stop in to see the card display using these paper and lots of cool stamps from Great Impressions.

This is the new card display from Great Impressions. Kathey also received the bright, fun Bo Bunny paper used on these cards. This will get you in the mood for spring!

Also new, from All My Memories (AMM) are albums, page kits and embellishments. These com in many themes and you are sure to find the right one for your photos and layouts!




This is just a sampling of the new item in stock. Come by and see for yourself what goodies are waiting for you!
Thanks,
Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment