Rough & Tough



(Click to enlarge)

These double sided papers from KaiserCraft are really great for almost any photos of little boys. These are from their Rough & Tough collection. I've had them in mind for a while for these photos. I finally got around to scrapbooking these photos and couldn't be happier with the end result. I added stamped stars and raised a few of them with foam dots. I also added som BoBunny brads, and that was about it. I am big on distressing, especially on boy pages. But I didn't have to do any distressing here because its already part of the paper design! I love the photos of my boys having a waterfight and how this paper works with the photos.

Supply list:

KaiserCraft papers in Action, Wild, Awesome, Dirty

White cardstock

Star stamp

Black ink

BoBunny brads

Pop-Dot dimensional adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment