Holiday Ideas Day 9

Can you believe we are on day 9 already? Today Getaway Girl Skye (that's me) makes a card using the Cuttlebug machine, snowflake stencils, Glimmer Mist, ink, cardstock, and more! One of my favorite items I use in the video is Core'dinations cardstock, which has a core color which “core’dinates” with the surface color. You can show the "core" color by sanding, tearing or embossing.
Today's video is in 2 parts!


The font I used for the greeting is called Christmas Cheer and can be found here. I used the dingbat for letter "p" at 150pt in my word processing program.
Leave a comment on this post to be entered into the random drawing for today's giveaway. The winner will be drawn at 9pm CST on December 16th, 2009 and will receive 5 sheets of Core'dinations Cardstock so you can make your own cards! We love to hear your feedback, so please leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this! I am curious about the nonstick craft sheet; do you guys carry that? I know you used wax paper but I'm curious. Thanks again for a great new idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty. You gotta love that glimmer mist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love core paper and have used it quite a bit. I also love the glimmer mist and the stencils that Tattered Angel wings carry...

    What a pretty card.

    Cheers,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete