What are your weekend plans?

Kathey is up at Hyvee tonight setting up for her crop in the new meeting room. She has lots of ladies headed her way, and I will be heading over after work.
In the mean time, I'm unloading our latest order. We have replenished our Stickles. I don't know what happened, but after our open house, we didn't have any left! So ordered in some of our favorites, like Icicle and Diamond, and colors for Christmas, like Xmas Red, Green, and even Lime Green. Also in is Cotton Candy Stickles, perfect for Valentine's Day.
For those of you who are into Copic Markers, I'm pricing these new colors now:
Y15 Cadmium Yellow
Y17 Golden Yellow
R46 Strong Red
R89 Dark Red
B37 Antwerp Blue
B34 Manganese Blue
G85 Verdigris (this has become my "go to" green)
YG97 Spanish Olive
And we finally were able to get in some Core'dinations papers. They are wonderful to run through the Cuttlebug embossing folders!
I'm still unpacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment