3 Things

I am so loving all the new Bo Bunny papers. They seem to come up with the best color combinations. My next project uses their "Persuasion" line. Its full of flowers, and colors like skye blue, pink red and green. One of the designs features a floral spray in the cores of the page. These kinds of designs are really hot right now, and although I have several of them in my paper stash, I rarely use them. This one has some gorgeous swirls, so I trimmed out around them. I then mounted the cut piece on my page using pop dots.

The journaling card is from another sheet from this line. I used a little Inkssentials white gel pen inside the numbers to get them to pop a bit. I also embossed a paperstrip to lay behind my journaling card.

The finish touch was using the gel pen to creat faux stitchign around my page and photomat, and popping on a few brads for dimension.

Stop by the store to see this wonderful line!

No comments:

Post a Comment