Card Ideas

This past weekend we had one of our crops, so I had a wonderful time making cards here are just a few of the cards I made.

This card was done with a Hero arts stamp and two shades of distress ink.


This card was fun to make Shawn demonstrated this card at the class during the crop. It is done with one sheet of 12 x 12 paper and a scrap of white paper, and two hearts cut out of red. This card has a unique fold.


I really like this card. For those who have a hard time making sympathy cards, this card is made with one of the Martha Stewart deep edge punches, I simply layered the paper so the cream in the back showed and layered the verse.


Again I used the Martha Stewart Punch, ( I think this is my favorite tool for now!)
It is funny how changing the paper and the words make such a difference.


This card I stamped the image with black and then came back with another color. You could do this same concept with different images, such as flowers, wheat...


Here is another Martha Stewart punch for the border, I changed the color of paper, added some ribbon and embellished with a flower! Quick- Easy- Elegant!



This is a fun card, I used a cuttlebugged panel in middle of the card lined it with ribbon on both sides, added some flowers to embellish and you have a very nice card.

To see more ideas Visit: studiogetaway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment