Lucy Bird & Rose Bud Pink

Studio Getaway got this very cute paper in a few weeks ago. It's from the Lucy Bird Line from Imaginisce. The stamp is from the same line, and since it's a Snag' Em stamp, it's only 99 cents (I love Snag 'Em stamps for that reason!).
In the same order, we got this vibrant pink color of Memento ink. I immediately saw that it would be a great match for the Lucy Bird line.

This is one of the cards I made using the combination. I stamped 3 times in the Rose Bud ink the scalloped circle image and cut them out. Using pop-dots I mounted die cut hearts in the center of each. I imitated the scallops again using a border punch and another pattern from the Lucy Bird line. I love how it turned about and think it would make a great Valentine or anytime card!

No comments:

Post a Comment