April Showers bring May Flowers

Spring seems like it is taking its time coming,
 many of us can not wait to get outside.
With spring comes a number of of events,
 Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and   Graduation!
 
When I think of Mother's Day I always think of flowers. I love to use the flowers on my cards and color them with a number of meduims, such as  chalks, or color pencil. Chalks are very forgiving and you can erase what you dont like and start over.
They give a soft mulled tone to the flowers . Color pencils on the other hand , I like to use because you can blend then and shade the flowers lighter or darker. and if you take a blender pen or damp paint brush to the finshed design you can soften the colors
 and no lines show.
Do any of you have favorite cards you did with either? Up load and share We would all  love to see them..


No comments:

Post a Comment