CHA overview

Although we did not get attend CHA Winter this year. I have been trying to keep track of all the new items coming out from our favorite companies. I've seen lots of stuff, I liked, but, I am a little disappointed, too. There wasn't anything really that new or original. It seemed like most of the things I've seen are updates on current trends. While that is perfectly ok, I was hoping for something that really knocked my socks off, like when the Cricut was introduced.
My biggest disappointment was ProvoCraft not releasing any new Cuttlebug folders this time around. It looks like there will be some new ones this summer, but what a long wait. I guess I will just have to make my own using the Cricut Cuttables folders we just got in.
On the upside, there are some products that I truly like and would like to add to my craft room. First, Spellbinder is not only releasing more Nesibilites and dies, but also introducing 4 Impressibilities. They are thin metal that can be run through the Cuttlebug or other die cutting machine. They can also be cut apart and used as embellishments. Maybe these will also help with the lack of new Cuttlebug folders...

Tattered Angels has a new idea for their Glimmer Mist, screens with coordinating stamps.

Fiskars and EK Success have new border punches coming out that are really pretty. EK Success desined some new punches that latch closed so they can be stacked for storage.


And lastly, there were some paper lines I really liked, especially My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey. Here are 2 previews from Basic Grey, Porcelain and Wisteria.


I can't wait until we get some of these new item in store this spring.
I would like to know which items you liked. from CHA Winter. Was there something I passed over or missed? What would you like us to order? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment