Mid-January update

First, we have lots of new products in stock. I'll spotlight a few of them here.
Many of you have requested Liquid Applique.

For those of you who don't know how to use this product, it is mostly used as a 3-D embellishment. Apply it to your paper, heat with an embossing gun and watch the magic. It puffs up and dries, looking marshmallow-y. It's great for adding snow to projects. I'll have a sample in the store.
Next, Kathey ordered the almost the whole line of Basic Grey's new Bittersweet line for Valentine's Day. She even got in a few sets of the coordinating stamps, brad, buttons and chipboard accents.

More Distress Stickles...


and more ink by request. Memento's Tuxedo Black ink is reported to be one of the best on the market for stamping!
Now, I've got a tip for you. I found a great way (from this blog) to organize my Nestibilites. Bed Bath & Beyond has Magnetic Vent Covers, 3 for $9.99. I used red line tape to stick one up inside my craft room cupboard door. Now at a glance I can see exactly which one I need, and I also notice right away if I haven't put one away, like the on the plain circle set below!
Lastly, for all you cardmakers I have a challenge for you. Have any of you ever sent a card to a celebrity? Well, if you would like to, Oprah will be celebrating her 55th birthday on January 29th. That gives you plenty of time to get a handmade or handstamped card in the mail. Send it to:
Oprah Winfrey
Harpo Productions
Harpo Studios
110 N Carpenter St
Chicago, IL 60607-2146
I'll try to post more celebrity birthdays through out the year. It might be fun and who know, you might even get a reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment