Spring Cards!


I was working on some cards for a upcoming classes, when it hit me. We have these beautiful stickers that look like they have been water colored. They would make great cards! So I set out to make a selection of cards they are very quick and yet elegant, They look like they have been watercolored and layered onto the paper check it out. The best is, I could use some of my scraps to layer and accent.

This card is made with red cards stock, and a butterfly sticker. I layered the butterfly with cordinating colored paper and done!


Both of these cards are done on cream card stock with the sticker layered on purple vellum.(This saves some of the weight of the card stock). I finished them off with accent of beads on the side.

This card is made on cream cardstock and layered with green and yellow vellum. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the edge.

This card was done with red card stock. layered with green vellum, I cut about 1/2 inch off the right edge to give the card a layered look.

No comments:

Post a Comment