Embossing Folders

Whether you have a Cuttlebug, Big Shot or Sizzix or one of the many other emboossing systems available. These types of machines have made a world of difference in embossing. When I first started embossing you used the metal plates and a light box, Now they have made it so easy to get great paper texture with just turning the crank a few times.  I have noticed alot of people using these folders and producing beautiful cards. One of the best things is watching to see what everyone makes, they are so differant from person to person. 
I look at a folder and think what can I do with this one and then I see what someone else had made with it. Once you see others ideas you go crazy with your own. 
What is your favorite folder?
Here is mine.  I use this one to emboss images as well as for a background.


(Swiss Dot)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment